"If you expect to dominate a market segment, you should be able to dominate an industry panel discussion on the topic." – Dr. Tom Bradicich of HP
For Program Participants:
Thank you for participating in the MRAM Developer Day. Here is helpful information for preparing your presentation and reaching speaker support people.
- Submit your proposed presentation.
- Register (as a speaker) for the Summit. Speakers from exhibiting or sponsoring companies/organizations can register at no charge. A registration code has been given to the person coordinating your company’s exhibit or sponsorship. Questions? Contact Kat@MRAMDeveloperDay.com Other speakers must register online. Speaker registration is complimentary and grants access to all events, luncheons, and receptions.
- Submit your bio
- If your accent makes it hard for your audience to understand you, we have good news. Highly skilled advanced and degreed accent coach makes you and your presentation more potent at a reasonable charge.
- Bring your laptop and your presentation to the Summit. Arrive at least one hour before your speaking time and coordinate with your session chairperson.
- In order for your presentation materials to be included in the Online MRAM Developer Day Proceedings you must submit your presentation to Program by July 20, 2018.
- Register online for speaker’s badge by August 1, 2018.
- Make hotel reservations before May 15, 2018.
Biographical Statement and Transfer of Copyright
Speakers must have a biographical statement and transfer of copyright form on file with MRAM Developer Day.
The biographical statement is used by your session chair to introduce you. The transfer of copyright form simply gives us the right to publish your materials (slides) as part of the on-line MRAM Proceedings. It does not preclude you from using or publishing them elsewhere or convey ownership rights.
Please contact our webmaster if you have any problems downloading any of the documents on this page.